Frequently Ask Questions
- What are your forms of payment?
- Purchases can be made directly on our secured website using PayPal. With PayPal you can use a credit card without creating a PayPal account.
- Valid Purchase Orders with a PO number can be submitted via fax, mail, or email. Should you require a W-9 in order to add us as a vendor, please call us at 909-459-9030.
- You can pay with a check by simply downloading our Order Form HERE and mailing it with the check. Please include the correct Shipping Rate (click to see rates), and your local sales tax-only for California locations (CLICK HERE to view tax table). Please make the checks payable to All In One Poster Company, Inc.
- How do we place an order?
o Online: The quickest way is through our shopping cart and secure checkout.
You can also download our Order Form HERE and submit it via:
o Email: email@example.com
o Phone: 909-459-9030
8 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time
o For first time customers, we do prefer payment by credit card. Orders will not be shipped until payment is received.
- What are my shipping options and price?
- We use FedEx Ground as our Standard shipping method. Despite the very low retail rates of our labor and safety posters, our shipping rates are accurate representations of our true costs for shipping and handling. For ONE laminated Combination poster, we tend to ship it via USPS for $7.50 if we verify that your address is USPS-compatible. For 2 or more, we ship via FedEx Ground for $8.50 (up to 6 posters) Please CLICK HERE for more information.
- The preferred shipping method for packages going to AK, HI and PR is via USPS. If the recipient in these locations is unable to receive USPS/postal mail, FedEx is available but rates differ from our Standard Shipping costs.
- For faster delivery, we have an option for FedEx Overnight, 2Day and 3Day. We will give you an estimated cost for Express delivery during check out. Cut off time for Express delivery is 2pm PST.
- How long does it take to be delivered?
- Although we ship within 24 hours for approximately 85% of all orders placed, delivery varies from 1 to 5 business days based on your State.
- Please be advised that these arrival days are an estimate only. They are subject to change without prior notice. The days are calculated based on shipping via FedEx Ground from Zip Code 90621.
- Please click HERE for estimated delivery dates.
- What are the sizes of your posters? Can I get a smaller size?
- Our Combination posters are 27″x39″.
- Most of our safety posters come in three sizes: 11″x17″, 18″x24″, and 24″x39″.
- Our State or Industry Specific inserts (E-Verify, NLRA, SF Minimum Wage, etc.) are 11″x17″.
- State posters are 24″x30″ and Federal posters range from 24″x24” to 27″x42″ depending on which type of Federal poster you are required to have (size and specification of each poster are noted on the item page)
- All our posters are compliant with size requirements of the individual notices.
- Do you have any coupon codes?
- Please check our Facebook and Twitter account for current offers. However, despite being voted the most accurate labor poster company in the country, our top quality products also have one of the LOWESTE RETAIL PRICES of all legitimate labor law poster companies. Should another company offer you a special, please feel free to present us with a valid quote and we you will benefit from our price-match guarantee.
- How often do I need to update our posters?
- The average lifespan of a labor law poster in about ONE YEAR. However, this may vary due to the unpredictable nature of State and Federal changes. After purchasing posters, you will begin to receive free Poster Updates through the email address you provide us.
- What OSHA / safety posters should I have for my business?
- You can use the convenient compliance tool on our main page to assist you in purchasing the appropriate posters for you industry.
- There are some notices on the posters that doesn’t apply to my company, can I get those removed?
- Every notice on our posters are either state or federal requirements for everyone. Notices that are only applicable for employers that meet a certain requirement, will have a “disclaimer” or posting requirement (for example, the FMLA states on the poster itself under eligibility requirements that the employer must have at least 50 employees within a 75 miles radius)
- What is your return and/or exchange policy?
- In the unlikely event that a return is requested, returns must include all original items undamaged and in resalable condition within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs incurred when shipping the products back.
- Due to its very nature, custom posters and E-Posters are excluded.
- PAYPAL RETURN POLICY: Returns and exchanges for orders made through PayPal are different than our normal policies. Exchanges cannot be made for orders via PayPal; rather, customers will need to place a new order for the item they would like instead.
- How do I avoid delay shipments or additional fees?
- FedEx may charge an additional $12.00 address correction fee for failed deliveries, forwarded, held, or returned packages due to inaccuracies in the shipping address, or if a recipient has moved and the incorrect address was supplied.
- In order to avoid such fees and delay in your shipment, please double check the accuracy of your shipping address. (Spelling, using “St” instead of “Ave”…etc, Suite/Unit/Building Numbers, Correct Zip Code, Recipient Name and Business Name).
- We also encourage and request that if possible, please provide a commercial rather than a residential address for delivery. When providing a PO Box for shipping, please choose the USPS option since FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Where should I display the posters?
- Labor law posters are required to be posted where employees frequent and have daily access (break/lunch room or lounge, hallway/walkway, jobsite trailer, each floor of a multi-story facility).
- Am I required to have Spanish Posters?
- Remember that these notices are written by lawmakers. A native Spanish speaker who has a very limited command of the English language will have a difficult time making sense of poster that protects his rights.
- Spanish posters are ONLY required if you have employees who are unable to understand the written verbiage. If your workforce is 100% Spanish-speaking, the English posters are still required because it is the state’s official language.
- We only have a few employees. Do we really have to have all of these compliance materials?
- Labor law posting requirements, wage and hour standards, and OSHA regulations are meant to notify your employee/s of his, her, or their rights and are required if you have at least one non-family employee on your payroll. Many employment laws apply to businesses that have “ONE” or more employees. Other laws (such as the Family and Medical Leave Act or the Americans with Disabilities Act) do not apply unless you have a specific number of employees.
- Why do I see two charges on my credit card? Am I being overcharged?
- What you are seeing is a pre-authorization charge: A pre-authorization is a type of pending bank charge used to check an account for validity or approve funding for a purchase you attempt to make.
- The pre-authorization charge is for a purchase that was approved but that won’t be posted to your account until later (such as for an item that does not ship right away because it’s on backorder). Keep in mind, a charge may be pending for a few days, which essentially holds the pending funds for the intended purchase but does not charge them permanently. Once the permanent charge is posted, the pre-authorization charge will “fall off” your account. (This can take up to 3-5 days.) Contact your banking institution if this does not occur.
- For Overcharges: If you are overcharged for an item, please call Customer Service (909-459-9030) and you will immediately be refunded the difference between the price and the overcharge.